[mythtv] mythtv and qt/embedded

Jacques Vandoorne tjoky at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 18 14:43:08 EST 2003

had to force the platform in the qmake command to solve the problem :
qmake -platform qws/linux-x86-g++ mythtv.pro

It was using the linux-g++ directive.
Don't known why, maybe i did not use the right options for the compilation
of qt-embedded
or qt-embedded had problems detecting the platform (C3 nehemiah).
compilation OK, will start testing now
Thanks for the help.