[mythtv] mythtv and qt/embedded

Wayne Hogue w_hogue at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 17 18:14:32 EST 2003

sounds like you didnt do a make distclean and rerun qmake and or dont have
the environment set up pointing to the qte build environment.   Shouldnt
have to do any linking of the libraries as qmake sets that all up.

I did need to configure qte to build with rtti by removing the -no-rtti
directive from the QMAKE_CXXFLAGS define in
mkspecs/qws/linux-x86-g++/qmake.conf of the qte sources.

for the environment, I have qte installed and built in
/usr/local/qt-embedded and set the following before building myth:

export QTDIR=/usr/local/qt-embedded
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/qt-embedded/lib:/usr/local/mythfb/lib
export
PATH=/usr/local/qt-embedded/bin:/usr/local/mythfb/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/bin/X11

that sould do it.

in the mythtv source root do:

make distclean
qmake mythtv.pro
make

FYI.  this only will run teh GUI in the framebuffer and is of nop use unless
your video out is through a frame buffer like the 350 tv out.  I am still
working on framebuffer output for video.

-Wayne