[mythtv] MythVideo

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Mon Nov 17 06:39:18 EST 2003

Yes! Some if these features I would like very much :-)
Just hte the ability to browse using a letter would be a boon.
But I must say that it would be even better if you could use multiple
letters.
Personally the system used in the Program Finder doesn't work very well
for me, yes, it cuts down on the amount of programs to scroll through
but most of the times it still leaves me with hundreds of options.

Cheers,
 -Tako