[mythtv] Bayesian analysis

Steve Hill steve at nexusuk.org
Sun Nov 16 03:50:41 EST 2003

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003, Jim Paris wrote:

> This is Debian sid, mysql 4.0.14-1.  I'll see if I can't run some more
> tests and let you know what I find.

Thanks.  I can't think of anything that would cause "Goodseen went
negative".  "Badseen went negative" might be caused by not storing the
counters in the database properly (or not reading them from the DB
properly).

I'm running under RedHat 8, Mysql 3.23.58-1.80.  I'm going to upgrade to
Fedora at the start of December so maybe I can track down the problem
then.

--

 - Steve                                             http://www.nexusuk.org/

        *** Presented in DoubleVision (Where Drunk) - Futurama ***