[mythtv] Re: [mythtv-commits] mythtv commits

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Sat Nov 15 16:07:57 EST 2003

This was already part of a patch I sent in ages ago, are you telling me
it never went in?

Ok, I took a look int the archives and found
(http://www.gossamer-threads.com/perl/mailarc/gforum.cgi?post=81869;search_string=start%20time;guest=1573624&t=search_engine#81869)
that Isaac said "I'm going to make it only change the *start* *time* if
it's starting after the
scheduled *start* *time*."

So it seems the code _was_ included already, so why is it going in a
second time?

Just curious :-)

Cheers,
-Tako