[mythtv] New theme "sleek"

Joel Feenstra joelf at altelco.net
Sat Nov 15 12:43:11 EST 2003

Just fixed that, and updated the outline to a white border. I'm not sure
if I like it yet. I also tweeked the status and edit mode to make them
actually line up and stuff. I haven't updated the pictures, but here it
is anyway.

http://jrfeenst.resnet.mtu.edu/mythtv/simpleosd-0.30.tar.gz

Joel Feenstra