[mythtv] [Patch] CD Monitoring subsystem

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Fri Nov 14 06:03:51 EST 2003

It might very well be possible, but hard-coding a switch to another
module like SwitchToMythMusic() seems.... icky :-)

And even then you'd still not be finished because switch to MythMusic
won't automatically start playing your CD so you'd still need a way to
tell the MythMusic module what you want it to do.

-Tako