[mythtv] Possible bug when using override with postroll

David Engel dlengel at attbi.com
Wed Nov 12 04:01:08 EST 2003

On Tue, Nov 11, 2003 at 10:38:38PM -0600, David Engel wrote:
> Already started.  I wasn't going to commit anything though, before who
> does what was resolved.  I will probably be a couple of hours since I
> will try to test each thing affected.

This is in CVS now.  As usual, it turned out to be more work than I
planned.  I think I got all the right uses of startts/endts changed to
rec* versions, but no guarantees.  The main things worked for me, but
transcoding and auto-expiry need to be tested.

On Wed, Nov 12, 2003 at 01:06:13AM -0500, Chris Pinkham wrote:
> For a while we've wanted to change Myth to name the file with the time the
> recording actually started.  Once we do this, if a backend is restarted
> for whatever reason and a recording re-starts, the file for the 2nd half
> will not overwrite the file for the first half since they will have different
> starttimes.

Great.  Something like that had occurred to me but it was way down on
my todo list.

David
--
David Engel