[mythtv] DVB

Kent Williams kent2 at optusnet.com.au
Wed Nov 12 03:09:21 EST 2003

Hey guys,

Don't have much time right now, but I have a two tuner DVB setup in
Australia (Sydney) and am experiencing the same problems as discussed in
this thread. Ie, audio seems to lag video and when changing channels it
sometimes goes all 'stuttery'. Going out of 'live tv' and back in seems
to fix the stuttering, but not the lagging audio.
All channels are QAM 64.

Damon - Channel Nine seems to be by far the worst for me (with regards
to these problems, reception is fine) and Channel Seven seems to always
be in sync (unless watching a stuttering channel first). Is this
occurring on similar channels for you?

Just got the DVB setup going a few days ago so I thought that I still
had something configured incorrectly. I'm fairly busy over the next few
days so I probably won't get much of a chance to play with it, just
wanted to let you guys know that it is happening elsewhere too.

Cheers,
Kent