[mythtv] How to translate ?

Ramon Roca Ramon.Roca at XCombo.com
Tue Nov 11 10:16:49 EST 2003

You'll find some (outdated) information of that process at:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/perl/mailarc/gforum.cgi?post=62181;search_string=i18n%20howto;guest=1543359&t=search_engine#62181

However:

maxpower44 at tiscali.fr va dir:
> I just create a french translation for mythdvd, then i create
> mythdvd_fr.qs.

? you mean ts?

> I would like to know how generate mythdvd_fr.qm ?
> And what kind of manipulation should I make to try my translation ?

Having the ts, you should then be sure that your language is at the .pro
and then, lrelease.
If the .pro is setup rpoperly, the language .qm files will be propertlu
installed.