[mythtv] Possible bug when using override with postroll

David Engel dlengel at attbi.com
Mon Nov 10 21:50:11 EST 2003

On Mon, Nov 10, 2003 at 04:43:04PM -0800, Bruce Markey wrote:
> Overrides don't seem to take effect if per-show preroll or
> postroll are set. If I choose "Don't record it" on any showing

The problem is the *roll changes "roll" the offsets into the
ProgramInfo start/end times but the override table needs to match on
original start/end times because the *roll offsets could change.  This
also breaks the accurate recording status changes I have planned for
the guidegrid, progfinder and proglister.  I'll fix things tomorrow.

David
--
David Engel
dlengel at attbi.com