[mythtv] conflict resolution

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Sat Nov 8 12:15:55 EST 2003

David, when the user has selected "Allow recording even if
duplicate episode", your implementation marks some future
showings as not recording because "this episode will be
recorded at another time instead". This is not the correct
result and is not what she would expect to see. Please
consider correcting this before submitting a patch to be
committed. I'm sure that everyone who uses this feature
will appreciate an improvement over any current ambiguities
when using this feature.

Aside from this one issue, I believe that the overrides
and norecord status function correctly. Even when searching
for situations that might confuse things I have yet to see
anything else fail or return an incorrect result.

Thank you,

--  bjm