[mythtv] Preview of a new theme

Oscar Carlsson oscar.carlsson at home.se
Sat Nov 8 05:55:39 EST 2003

MF> I  second the vote for preview 3 over 3b. Also, I noticed that you increased
MF> the  transparency  of  the  title text ("setup" in 3/3b is less visible than
MF> "main"  in  2). I like the more opaque version better, but I can always edit
MF> the qtlook.txt/ui.xml/theme.xml/whatever file it's in on my own.

The transparency should be like the one shown in preview2. Those are .png's (not
possible  to  have  titles  that's  text  at  the moment) and I only changed the
transparency  for  the main picture, not the rest. Will do that before releasing
it of course :)

Okay, then it's 2 votes for preview3 and 1 vote for preview3b..

:/

/Oscar