[mythtv] [patch] libmyth: settings/widgets

Kenneth Aafløy ke-aa at frisurf.no
Wed Nov 5 00:01:51 EST 2003

Hi,
attached is a couple of additions/fixes to the settings api. There is no
code in cvs which uses this yet, but I have a channeleditor and some
patches to setup, which will use these changes. So to avoid a huge pile,
I choose to submit these changes now.

 - Add label above the setting widget option (default false).
 - Add no frame around ConfigurationGroup option (default true).
 - Expose MythDialog to subclasses of ConfigurationDialog.
 - Fix the 'xxx' in ListBoxSetting.
 - Add a ButtonSetting class, and add HelpText to MythPushButton.

 - Add PopupDialog classes to the Settings api:
With this I have a problem of setting the focus to one of the child
widgets in the Popup (I bet it's simple, but I cannot see it). I want to
use this to enable more options than just edit available to the user,
when selecting the capturecard / cardinput and so on. I'm also unsure of
the gContext->ThemeWidget, and whether or not it should be used.

For information on how it's used, see (channeleditor.* in the arch):
http://home.no/mythtv-dvb/dvb-setup.tar.bz2

Kenneth