[mythtv] Some suggestions...

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Tue Nov 4 00:20:22 EST 2003

> Yeah, but some widget themes allow more customization than others, and so the
> highlights that I'm doing show up better/worse.  It's also really fairly easy
> to change the hightlight color by editing the theme's qtlook.txt file that
> gets installed with it.

I just ran qtconfig and changed my settings a LOT, and it had no effect
on the buttons.  I've also switched to the visor theme, with no effect.
The boxes I'm talking about (not sure what the other are) are the
general confirmation ones, like those that show up when you quit that
give you the options "No" "Yes, exit now" or "Yes, exit and shut down
the computer".  No matter what I did, they showed up as blue, or
ever-so-slightly-different blue when selected.

-Chris