[mythtv] help: segmentation fault with DVB-T

Matthew Carnevale mcarnevale at ozforces.com.au
Mon Nov 3 23:15:04 EST 2003

Thanks for that.  I've added the proper PID for the audio channel to the
database.  Still crashes though, but I'm not sure if it has anything to
do with the DVB in particular now - I've tried playing some of my older
stored recordings and the frontend crashes on those too.  It plays them
fine in the small preview window but when you press ENTER to start
playing the recording fullscreen, it dies.  Looks like I'll need to do
some more digging.

Cheers,

Matt