[mythtv] Preview of a new theme

Oscar Carlsson oscar.carlsson at home.se
Sat Nov 1 15:05:50 EST 2003

Hello Matt,

MF> - the arrow which points at the selected item doesn't match with the
MF> up/down arrow

I  forgot  to say that these icons are used with permission from another guy, so
I'm  really trying to use what he's done and mix it all together.. I'll see if I
can come up with something else for the buttons maybe.

MF> - while the background looks wonderful, i fear it'll look dull/too gray
MF> on a tv (like the sasquatch background)

I'm  not  sure about the background either, but with the _very_ cool watermarks,
I'm don't think it'll be a problem. But, it's not final yet.

MF> - can you lighten the color of "main"?

It's  white  text  with,  uhm,  25%  transparency I think. I could increase it a
little maybe.

MF> - can the menu font be the same as "mythtv"/"main"?

Uhm, yeah :) That's one of the things I'm looking at, what font to use. It'll be
the same in the end ;)

MF> Other than that, I think this'll be my new theme :) I really like the
MF> Photo icon.

Mattahan  Patrick  is  the  guy  who made them, he's simply amazin ;) He'll also
release  more icons in the same series sometime soonish, hope there will be some
usefull ones as well.

MF> Hope that helps,

Sure it did, thanks for the comments :)

/Oscar