[mythtv] 'unintentional feature'

TimC tim at frontierdigital.com
Fri May 30 18:53:28 EDT 2003

It took me a second to realize what happened but I think this may be a
bug.  Here are the steps to (re)produce on a single tuner, current CVS
version of Myth.

- Schedule overlapping recordings.  Two, two-hour movies in my case.
- Resolve conflict by choosing to record the earlier recording (these
two steps performed via web interface)
- Allow recording to begin
- Delete recording and begin watching live
- Pause the Live TV before the second recording woud have started and
wait...

When the time of the second event comes around, live TV switches to the
second event.

Wierd...

T.