[mythtv] Removing scheduled recordings

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Wed May 28 22:55:30 EDT 2003

> Okay, I've re-synched the patch.  It's as follows:

Looks OK but I'm not sure about this one.  Have you tested this?

> '2':
> Flag this showing as a duplicate, even if it's not in the oldrecorded table

I didn't apply the patch but I'm not seeing the part of the sql query
like this:

	oldrecorded.starttime IS NOT NULL AS duplicate

could return a 1 if there aren't any oldrecorded records and the leftjoin
is true because of the last part of your where clause of

	program.overridesuppression = 2

Just curious if this was tested and works.  If you say so then I'll
apply it to my tree and see about getting it in CVS with a UI to edit
the fields sometime.

Chris