[mythtv] Unsuppressing previously recorded shows

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Mon May 26 15:53:46 EDT 2003

I just replied to a message on the -users list about unsuppressing a
recording.  I added a button the the suppressed recording dialog that
will let you unsuppress.  I also added a new ProgramInfo::DeleteHistory()
function that I think fits better than the function you added since
it really is a programInfo object that you're wanting to unsuppress.
The function only checks title, subtitle and description since I don't
think it should be checking to see if we recorded this show on this
channel or not.  If we want to unsuppress it should apply to the show
coming on any channel.

Anyway, if you hit Enter or Space on a suppressed recording, you can now
select "Unsuppress Recording" and it should delete the oldrecorded table
entry for that show and then refresh the screen showing the new recording
status.  As a side note, I also added code to let you change the recording
status which makes it easier to cancel recordings from the conflicts
screen.

Chris