[mythtv] Re: cvs and commercial flagging/skipping?

Mark Chou mcpcs at ivwnet.com
Mon May 26 09:12:52 EDT 2003

OK, I now have a better description of this "feature" after I figured
this out:

I have two networked mythtv boxes.  If the pre-recorded file resides on
the *remote* machine from the watch/edit console, pressing "Z" on the
(watch/edit) box has no effect.

And if I recall correctly in mythtv 0.8 the commercials became marked
("red") if "Z" was pressed in watch or edit mode.  In the current cvs
commercials would only be marked if you're in edit mode.  Personally I
don't really see why commercials shouldn't become *automatically* marked
(in edit mode) if "automatically flag" is checked.