[mythtv] DirecTV PPV Listings in XML format

Jeremy Oddo joddo at apixels.net
Sun May 18 00:29:07 EDT 2003

Excellent work Tarek!

I actually sat down yesterday to see if I could write an app to pull down
the PPV data, but you beat me to it!  Thanks for all the hard work you're
putting into the DirecTV stuff.  BTW, the RCA.pl channel change script is
working like a charm :)  It's a lot easier than using an IR blaster!

thanks again,
Jeremy