[mythtv] mythweather cvs

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sat May 17 20:24:29 EDT 2003

I've been playing with a .spec file for this (it's finished), but when I
went to play around inside of mythweather and change my settings (I was
having some connectivity issues, which made me wonder if my settings had
gotten messed up), I noticed that it's nearly impossible to tell the
difference between the "selected" options and the unselected ones.

Anyway, I really like the weather map thing, very slick.

Also, if anyone tells me how to get the info from the web (so we'd be
getting it from the same place), I'd be happy to write a mythweather
section for mythweb.

-Chris