[mythtv] i18n german non-civilized part of the world

ramon.roca at xcombo.com ramon.roca at xcombo.com
Fri May 16 23:35:13 EDT 2003

ha ha ha, leandro, we did at the same time ;-)

Frankly, although in this case we did the job twice, that's a better way to
contribute instead of absurd politics discussions.
Seriously I'm thinking that we have also to switch from metric to imperial
units since the civilized rest of the world is doing in that way ;-)
1mile=1.6km.

In the meantime let's make MythTV worlwide, even having to do strange things
like adding languages or supporting "non standard" digital tv formats.

Nice weekend to everybody regardless if they are from the civilized rest of
the world or not.

Ramon.