[mythtv] Bug list/tracking

Greg.Froese at Federated.CA Greg.Froese at Federated.CA
Thu May 15 08:54:38 EDT 2003

I'd second the choice of mantis if a bug tracker is decided on.
I think it could be very valuable.
very simple to setup and even simpler to use.

I use two separate installations of it (one at work and one at home) and
would be lost without it.
gf

James Knight <foom at fuhm.net>
Sent by: mythtv-dev-bounces at snowman.net
05/14/2003 03:17 PM
Please respond to Development of mythtv

        To:     Development of mythtv <mythtv-dev at snowman.net>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [mythtv] Bug list/tracking

On Wednesday, May 14, 2003, at 03:42  PM, Isaac Richards wrote:
> On Wednesday 14 May 2003 03:21 pm, Mark Chou wrote:
>> Is there a bug tracking list that is publicly available?  With all the
>> activity in CVS, it's not clear what has and hasn't been fixed between
>> different versions, and I sure wouldn't want to duplicate effort when
>> it's not necessary...
>
> Not really.  If it's not fixed in current CVS, it's not fixed =)

If you want a bug reporter/tracker (might be nice to have if the
project grows any more), I'd suggest the program "Mantis". It runs on
PHP/mysql and is much more user-friendly than bugzilla (well..that's
not hard. ;p) I've set it up for a few other projects in the past and I
really liked it.

http://mantisbt.sourceforge.net/

James