[mythtv] Test for free tuner when watching Live TV

Ben Brown ben at handcoder.com
Wed May 14 23:15:48 EDT 2003

I mentioned this before, and tried a few things but haven't figured out
what needs to change.  Can anybody make a suggestion or a patch that
will check for a free tuner before telling you that you have to stop
watching live TV.  Currently while I'm watching Live TV and it comes
time to record something mythtv uses the card I'm using for live tv.  So
to make it work, I have to go out to the menu, wait 30 seconds and then
there was a free encoder before trying to use the one watching live TV.
Unfortunately the changes I made didn't work.

Thanks
Ben