[mythtv] translation to CVS? & DVB also!!!

ramon.roca at xcombo.com ramon.roca at xcombo.com
Wed May 14 23:53:41 EDT 2003

> On Tuesday 13 May 2003 05:17 pm, Isaac Richards wrote:
> Ok, that's done.  Would you mind checking that I got everything?  I had
> committed everything from the first patch, and didn't check all the .xml
> files for changes in the second patch.
>
> Isaac

Whaw, Ben's stuff is also there, good reasons for make a few testing. I've
checked out all the cvs, tested and everything looks ok to me, stable and no
problems.

>> Collaborating << ;-) with Leandro a small patches can follow, but the
biggest is done. Now will also be much easier if anyone wants to add new
localizations.

I'm VERY HAPPY to see dvb on CVS, that's something that I've also on my todo
list and I had no time (and maybe also experience) to get synched with it,
now will be much easier to play with it and hopefully, help to extend.
Really very good news!.

Outstanding!!!