[mythtv] Re: Client-Server hardware arch questions?

Mark Chou mcpcs at ivwnet.com
Wed May 14 14:29:41 EDT 2003

Issac,

I want to make sure that I've got this right.  In theory, I should be
capable of netbooting from NFS, a *diskless* client to run slaved
backend and frontend processes that's local to the thin client.   This
implies I only need to administrate only the NFS server (possibly w/
some XF86Config files local to the thin clients).

Any estimates what housepower(memory) would be necessary?