[mythtv] Bug list/tracking

James Knight foom at fuhm.net
Wed May 14 17:17:07 EDT 2003

On Wednesday, May 14, 2003, at 03:42  PM, Isaac Richards wrote:
> On Wednesday 14 May 2003 03:21 pm, Mark Chou wrote:
>> Is there a bug tracking list that is publicly available?  With all the
>> activity in CVS, it's not clear what has and hasn't been fixed between
>> different versions, and I sure wouldn't want to duplicate effort when
>> it's not necessary...
>
> Not really.  If it's not fixed in current CVS, it's not fixed =)

If you want a bug reporter/tracker (might be nice to have if the
project grows any more), I'd suggest the program "Mantis". It runs on
PHP/mysql and is much more user-friendly than bugzilla (well..that's
not hard. ;p) I've set it up for a few other projects in the past and I
really liked it.

http://mantisbt.sourceforge.net/

James