[mythtv] New osd theme

Martin Moeller martin at martinm-76.dk
Wed May 14 20:06:25 EDT 2003

Speaking of themes and OSD's :

How is it going with SasquatchOSD and the Sasquatch theme? The OSD only
needs display in editing mode and a bit of changing to the new CVS I
think. The Sasquatch theme have crashed for me going to to program guide
and a few other places of late. I really like that theme. Nice big
letters, uncomplicated layout :)

Some of it I may be able to do myself. I'd just like to know if anyone
have already done it and would care to share it with the world? :)

/Martin.

Martin Moeller <martin at martinm-76.dk>