[mythtv] New osd theme
Martin Moeller
martin at martinm-76.dk
Wed May 14 20:06:25 EDT 2003
Speaking of themes and OSD's :
How is it going with SasquatchOSD and the Sasquatch theme? The OSD only
needs display in editing mode and a bit of changing to the new CVS I
think. The Sasquatch theme have crashed for me going to to program guide
and a few other places of late. I really like that theme. Nice big
letters, uncomplicated layout :)
Some of it I may be able to do myself. I'd just like to know if anyone
have already done it and would care to share it with the world? :)
/Martin.
ons, 2003-05-14 kl. 14:36 skrev Ben Brown:
> I've actually updated the osd, but I haven't posted it yet. I'm about
> finished with a matching theme, and was going to upload both at the same
> time. Hopefully I'll have time to get these done this week.
>
> Thanks
> Ben Brown
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: mythtv-dev-bounces at snowman.net
> [mailto:mythtv-dev-bounces at snowman.net] On Behalf Of dan
> Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2003 3:02 AM
> To: Development of mythtv
> Subject: Re: [mythtv] New osd theme
>
>
> Ben, I really dig your theme. However, it hasn't been updated with the
> new changes in CVS, so I took it upon myself to do just that :-) I
> added the new browse_info container and updated the channel_number
> textarea's to channum. I've also cleaned up the xml file a bit,
> standardized the tabs and what not. Anyways, thanks for the theme!
>
> -dan
>
>
> Ben Brown wrote:
>
> >Well here's a new osd theme for ya'll. I won't say much other than I'm
>
> >working on a matching theme. Here's the screenshots:
> >
> >http://www.handcoder.com/cornerinfo.png
> >http://www.handcoder.com/cornerpaused.png
> >http://www.handcoder.com/cornerdialog.png
> >http://www.handcoder.com/corneredit.png
> >
> >Here's the link to the theme
> >(http://www.handcoder.com/CornersOSD.tar.gz). Be sure to copy the
> >*.ttf files to /usr/local/share/mythtv.
> >
> >Ben
> >
> >_______________________________________________
> >mythtv-dev mailing list
> >mythtv-dev at snowman.net
> >http://lists.snowman.net/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-dev
> >
> >
>
> _______________________________________________
> mythtv-dev mailing list
> mythtv-dev at snowman.net
> http://lists.snowman.net/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-dev
--
Martin Moeller <martin at martinm-76.dk>
More information about the mythtv-dev
mailing list