[mythtv] Re:mythfrontend segmentation fault when recordings complete?

Jeff Nuckles coincapital at yahoo.com
Tue May 13 15:32:57 EDT 2003

Isaac,

I have not seen this problem with the current CVS
(5/13/03) as yet. I've watched several things while
recording and the segmentation fault hasnt happened. I
do not have any of the prompt after recording options
turned on.

Another unrelated... or maybe it is related comment:
After watching a recording and returning to the list
of recordings, the screen does not redraw entirely.
The info at the bottom shows up but the top list
appears blank until you hit the up or down arrow which
then redraws everything.

Jeff

> Is current CVS any better?  If not, do you have
> either of the prompt at
> end of recording options turned on, and if so,
> which action did you take on them?

Isaac