[mythtv] Missed recordings

Ron Aldrich raldrich at mac.com
Wed May 7 01:36:17 EDT 2003

On Tuesday, May 6, 2003, at 11:58 PM, Isaac Richards wrote:

> My overrecord time is 5 minutes -- the over record time is completely
> 'optional' to the encoder, and can get cut short if it wants to record
> something before that time is up.

I'm glad to hear that its optional - one of the most annoying things
about ReplayTVs under and over record settings is that they are
mandatory - almost every time I've tried to use them they've caused
conflicts which required me to turn them off.

It would be nice to have an 'under' record time as well - I've seen
programs start early more often than I've seen them run late.

Ron