[mythtv] Release 0.9 soon?

Dr. J. S. Pezaris pz at hms.harvard.edu
Tue May 6 13:11:51 EDT 2003

   From: Isaac Richards <ijr at po.cwru.edu>
   Subject: Re: [mythtv] Release 0.9 soon?

   On Monday 05 May 2003 06:32 pm, Dr. J. S. Pezaris wrote:
   > Hi All,
   >
   > Without (hopefully) re-igniting the debate on stable-vs-unstable branches,
   > is there light at the end of the tunnel for a 0.9 release?

   Yup.  Last couple major things are a slight reworking of the frontend settings
   stuff, and the UI changes for mythmusic.

Hi Isaac,

Excellent!  I've been looking forward to some of the new features in CVS
but have been scared off by the recent high state of flux.

Secondarily, is there (or will there be) a guide to producing a Myth theme
with the new interface, even just a rough-and-ready doc?

	- pz.

--
John Pezaris, Ph.D.
pz at hms.harvard.edu