[mythtv] PATCH - mythmusic - keep currently playing track centered

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Mon May 5 15:52:19 EDT 2003

This is a patch I did a few weeks ago, which seems to have slipped through the
cracks.  I've updated it against CVS from 05/05/2003.  The main purpose is to
keep the currently playing track centered in the playlist in mythmusic,
rather than one up from the bottom.  It's nice to be able to see more than 1
track ahead in the playlist!

Desciption:

- added function 'ensureItemVCentered' to the MythListView class in libmyth;
this function can be used in any module.  It ensures that an item is not only
visible, but close to the vertical center of the list (unless the item is
close to the beginning or end of the list, in which case it works just like
the Qt function ensureItemVisible)

- updated mythmusic/playbackbox.cpp to use new function.

This is pretty low-risk, if anyone would like to commit it.

-Joe C.