[mythtv] How to check out CVS?

Rick Warner rick at sapphire.no-ip.com
Sun May 4 17:47:22 EDT 2003

Re: [mythtv] CVS down?
From: Isaac Richards <ijr at po.cwru.edu>
To: Development of mythtv <mythtv-dev at snowman.net>
CC: Discussion about mythtv <mythtv-users at snowman.net>
Date: Today 11:38:13 am

On Saturday 03 May 2003 09:47 am, Isaac Richards wrote:
> On Saturday 03 May 2003 08:18 am, Kevin J. Slater wrote:
> > I'm having trouble connecting to CVS. Is the server down (or service
> > down)?
>
> Yup.  Lost the harddrive in that machine last night.  Going to lose some of
> the change history from the CVS tree, but no real data, so not that big of
> a deal.  I'm probably going to put the CVS server on my laptop or something
> until I can rustle up a replacement harddrive.  Hopefully, I'll get things
> put back together again sometime today, but I'll let people know when
> things are back up and working.

And, it's back up.  Since everyone is going to need to do a clean checkout,
I've changed the CVSROOT around a little tiny bit.

The CVSROOT is now  :pserver:mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org:/var/lib/mythcvs

I've also taken the opportunity to rename the 'MC' module to 'mythtv'.

I still need to recreate a couple of the write accounts, though..

Isaac