[mythtv] Channel icons not displaying

Leandro Dardini ldardini at tiscali.it
Sun May 4 20:11:43 EDT 2003

This is a weird bug... if I choose to show 5 channels in the EPG, then the
third and from the sixth to the last one (9 channel in all) channels icons
don't appear on the left, but they correctly show in the top. If I choose to
show 6 channels in the EPG, then the fourth, and from the seventh to the
last one channels icons don't appear on the left, but they correclty show in
the top.
Choosing 7 channel in the EPG the missing are the fourth and from the eighth
to the nineth...
Choosing 8 channel in the EPG the missing are the fifth and the nineth...

I try to mix up the channel icons and the result is the same.

On the console the errors showing are

QPixmap::convertToImage: Cannot convert a null pixmap

and

QPixmap::convertFromImage: Cannot convert a null image

Leandro