[mythtv] Program guide problems

Craig Longman craigl at begeek.com
Sat May 3 01:20:12 EDT 2003

Craig Longman wrote:

> i sitll have this problem where the majority of the screens (except
> the three main menu screens) have a white instead of blue background.
> i changed the Guide Shading Method from Colourized (alpha) to
> something else, ever since then, all the screens (except for the main
> mythtv menu) have a white background.  it saved something  somewhere,
> cause this even survives a shutdown of everything (not the machine,
> just close down and exit X).

hmm.  actually, it appears that it was my fault.  i must have
accidentally unchecked the 'decorate qt widgets according to theme'
option when i was message around with font sizes.  i checked that and
now things appear to be fine.  that's a really strange option,
everything looked so, well, crappy, i hadn't even considered that it was
a configurable option i had changed.  anyway, ignore the 'whine, the
background is white' problem please...

cheers,

    CraigL->Thx();