[mythtv] Service Mode

Matthew Richardson strateego at hotmail.com
Fri May 2 19:54:09 EDT 2003

I love Mythtv, I don't think I can go back to normal television ever again.

On to my question.  Has anyone thought about putting a service mode into
Mythtv.  In this mode I would like to back able to do things such as
renaming the channel, adding/deleting channels from the EPG (I no longer
grab channel listings for QVC), and fine tuning the channels for better
reception.  I would put them in but I'm not a programmer.

Thanks for your attention