[mythtv] DVB support - Status update

Joel Feenstra joelf at altelco.net
Thu May 1 17:40:51 EDT 2003

I'd just create a one to many table which has a chanid collumn and a
tuner parameter type collumn and a parameter collumn. Then just query
for all that match chanid from the tuner table. Then there would only be
one new table with only 2 or three collumns.

It would still be human readable/editable if the parameter type collumn
was a text description. This leaves things open for easy addition of
tuning parameters for many different systems.

Joel Feenstra