[mythtv] RE:MythGame issue:

Colin Panisset mythtv at clabber.com
Thu May 1 11:21:13 EDT 2003

Okay, some more data.

I'm running mythgame from CVS as of April 15 (haven't updated since then).
xmame 0.67, but I also grabbed the 0.67 ROMs; almost all of them. Since
then, I haven't seen this problem. Um, built with RedHat's g++ 2.96 on what
used to be an RH 7.3 box (but has been upgraded a few times since then)

  -- C.

On Thursday 01 May 2003 09:49, you spake: