[mythtv] small, screwy fonts in Mandrake 9 + MythTV

Nathan Ziarek nathan at ziarek.com
Mon Mar 31 07:44:56 EST 2003

Using all of the default settings in Mandrake 9 for MythTV, I cannot get the
fonts to look the same way as in the screen shots.

They are too small and because of that not properly centered (like in the
Iulius Menu). Plus, while the OSD font smoothes (anti aliases) fine, none of
the menus do.

This is all on a Mandrake 9 system with the MST Core Fonts installed. I've
tried everything I can think of, but nothing seems to work. Any suggestions
would be appreciated.

Nathan Ziarek