[mythtv] [mythtv-users] Dual card recording (fwd)

Chris cisip at sprintmail.com
Sat Mar 29 11:52:40 EST 2003

Thanks. I downloaded cvs last night and so far it is working great and
seems to be relatively stable.  I was wondering if it would be possible
to make this a minor release, an 8.1 perhaps.  This is so because
newbies to mythtv will undoubtedly be downloading mythtv .8 and it is
broken for 2 tuner systems. And if anybody asks me to put together a
myth system, I would probably be looking for this cvs build.   I know in
the past during the development of .8, i needed an early cvs build post
.7 release but couldnt find a stable one and so gave up on cvs and
stayed with current releases.  Last night's cvs works, it would be nice
if it is accessible (or a tweaked version of it) for downloads during
the road to .9.

Thanks

Chris <cisip at sprintmail.com>