[mythtv] problem adding programs to first channel

Johan Veenstra mythtv at gvd.dyn.dhs.org
Sat Mar 29 04:22:44 EST 2003

On Saturday 29 March 2003 02:39, Chris Palmer wrote:
> Johan Veenstra wrote
>
> >   <channel id="0"></channel>
> >   <channel id="1"></channel>
> >   <channel id="2"></channel>
> >   <channel id="3"></channel>
>
> I think you'll have problems with channel id of 0.
> Try starting at 1.

Starting at 1 helps. I had the same problem when the first channel didn't
start with a number (something like 'CNN'). It seems that non numerical
channels names are given a number id. If the first channel is for example
CNN, it is given the numerical id '0'.

Still seems like a bug to me, but at least now I know how to work around it
(instead of creating a dummy channel '0'.)

Johan Veenstra