[mythtv] execl needs 'NULL'

Drew Bernat abernat at zathras.net
Thu Mar 27 09:57:18 EST 2003

On Thu, 27 Mar 2003, jasonmiller wrote:

> I just ran into the same problem.  The strange thing, however, is that I
> was running 0.8 for a while and the latest cvs as well.  The problem
> didn't show up until I restarted X last night without changing myth at
> all.  I'm running Gentoo and my emerge log doesn't show any updates
> since the last reboot.  I have no idea what might have changed.
> Something obviously :)

Welcome to the wonderful world of difficult to reproduce termination
errors.

execl needs to be NULL terminated as we've found out. It's very possible
that there was a 0 word on the stack before, and now there's not.

Drew

--
Drew Bernat                                                __ ____
abernat at zathras.net                                         |  | |