[mythtv] segfault using RemoteGetRecordedList

Leandro Dardini ldardini at tiscali.it
Wed Mar 26 14:00:49 EST 2003

I am working on a new module: mythburn. It permits to burn/copy CD and to
convert nuv to avi (using patched mencoder) and put them on CD. It is far to
be complete, so, you have to wait a bit before getting your hands on it :)

I am blocked but a very stupid thing... I want to use RemoteGetRecordedList
to get the list of recordings, but its prototype is not exported in
/usr/local/include/mythtv. No problem you say, get it from the source using
some ../../
Yeah, I did it, and compilation&linking go well, but using
RemoteGetRecordedList gets back a segfaults.

Q: What functions offers libmyth to get the list of recordings?

Leandro