[mythtv] Popup choices

Michael Kedl kedlm at knology.net
Tue Mar 25 11:16:58 EST 2003

Interesting, but this looks like what the guys doing caller-id or closed
captioning or other "event notification" would like.

What I am talking about is something you can navigate and choose using
the arrows and a select button, so you can choose something to do that
you don't have directly mapped to a remote button.

But maybe xosd supports navigation and I haven't seen it yet....

Mike

Michael Kedl <kedlm at knology.net>