[mythtv] New and improved mythmusic playlists patch (LARGE) -- Qt 3.05 patch

Thor Johnson thormj at ieee.org
Mon Mar 24 19:49:27 EST 2003

>> I'm having a few challenges.  I use the Red Hat 8.0 distro which came
>> with QT 3.0.5 (a slightly dated version of QT) but the standard one with
>> the distro.

>	This is very good to know, as we were on the verge of committing this.
I'll
>try and figure out some 3.0.5 workarounds.

I found the same problem, but have a couple of patches to the results of
your patch ;)

I've attached patch that lets it compile on my system (Qt 3.05 from Mdk
9.0):
  [Metadata] I swap them by inserting the next one before this one, then
whacking i + 2,
  [TreeCheckList Item] Since after was NULL at playlist.cpp (~772?),
      I just got rid of the after bits.

The only problem I have now is I can't get mythmusic to stuff my songs into
the database.
(My db is empty now, and I have ~300MB placed into the mythmusic dir).

Many thanks for your work!
-Thor Johnson