[mythtv] Slave backend using different encodings specs

Ben Brown ben at handcoder.com
Mon Mar 24 11:40:40 EST 2003

Oh well.  I was hoping to roll out some old hardware and give it life
again.  I've got a PIII 500 that should be able to do fine live tv with
a g200 card.  I wanted to set this up as a second box.  My main box has
2 tuners, so it's possible to watch Live TV in 2 locations, but then I
can't record while I watch.  I thought by putting in the third card I'd
able to watch live TV on 2 set and still record.  But the PIII's not
gonna handle the Mpeg 4 and the ATI's aren't gonna do the MJPEG so I
guess I'll just be waiting around for a little while.

Thanks for the info

Ben