[mythtv] mythvideo bug and fix

Leandro Dardini ldardini at tiscali.it
Mon Mar 24 13:51:20 EST 2003

I hate reporting bug without providing a patch, expecially when it is
trivial (trivial for you... I spent a morning searching how to find and
replace a string with this hell of c++).
In mythvideo (maybe also in other modules, but for now I just installed
mythtv and mythvideo) if an avi file contains ' (single quote) it cannot be
played because ' is used inside the system call to pass the name of the file
to play.
This micropatch exchange ' with " in the file name launch command and
replace " with \" (escaping it) in the name of the file to be played.

Leandro