[mythtv] MPEG-2 video4linux ETA (eta is last week :)

kevin thayer nufan_wfk at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 18:22:28 EST 2003

Actually there is

I've written a driver for the Hauppauge WinTV PVR
250/350 series cards, that supports video4linux

Unfortunatly there's no real standard for compressed
video in v4l yet, but you can set channels and
standard etc via the v4l interface

check it out if you like:
http://ivtv.sf.net

-tmk

---------
Joe Osowski wrote:
> Are there any video4linux drivers that support MPEG2
yet?

No. I've watched several things that swore they'd have
driver real soon for over two and a half years. Don't
expect
any this year either but do expect several replies
swearing
that this or that really, really, really will have a
driver
just any day now ;-).

--  bjm